The Terms and Conditions that I agree to consist of the following:
- I understand that kinesiology is a natural therapy which is believed to listen to the body. The body is believed to reveal a perspective from what is termed the “innate” which could also be referred to as the unconscious/subconscious. This gives both causes and remedies from the perspective of the “innate”. Within a kinesiology frame work this is understood of as supportive of the body’s own natural self healing potential. This is entirely derived by the feed back from the process known as manual muscle monitoring.
- By Agreeing to part 1, I understand that I am being supported in my own self healing through the mechanisms described above and thereby I take responsibility for all outcomes.
- In the case of cancellation, I agree to cancel my appointment 24 hours prior to the appointment otherwise I agree to a cancellation fee of $30.
- I am responsible for cancelling my appointment via the link provided in my appointment confirmation email that I receive after booking.
- In the event of failing to attend a booked appointment without cancellation prior to the designated appointment time then I am liable for the full price of the consultation.
- I am responsible for booking the correct type of consultation. If I book an hour and a half (initial) instead of an hour (follow up) then I am responsible for the full hour and a half (initial) cost.
- The full fee for Kinesiology Coaching is payable upfront by the end of the first session.